FOREVER SUNDAYS


Flynn Skye dress; vintage boots and hat from Camberwell Markets; vintage glasses and jewellery, with rings by Buffalo Girl, Lakota Jewellery and Rejoice the Hands; concho belt via eBay.

My favourite thing to wear, ever, is black jeans, Harley boots and a shirt with the sleeves cut off. But, even though it's the most comfortable-happiness-inducing combination ever, it's a combination that lacks a bit of drama.
Which brings me to my second favourite outfit: long dresses, heavy boots and big hats. Preferably with conchos and silver jewellery, and dark lips. And a Flynn Skye dress, like the above. Or, like the one I've added to my (somewhat jumping-the-gun because it isn't until June) birthday wish list.
Too many maxis, too little time...


5 comments:

  1. I don't know where to start! Love the outfit, love the picture, and absolutely adore the jewellery. <3

    Breathe Me
    www.breatheme101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this so much!

    vagabondandvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your style and all your wonderful accessories,
    look great
    blue :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...