ARIZONA



Mister Zimi Arizona lookbook


Everyone knows there’s nothing I like better than printed maxi dresses and crazy cactus gardens (exhibit A), and the creative wonders behind Mister Zimi have pinned that love down perfectly in their Arizona lookbook. In fact, they pin a lot of things down perfectly – namely colour palettes and prints, as well as the perfect vintage textiles on white-washed board floors. Oh, and the at-home cactus collections in their stores are pretty cute too. 

The designs, prints and imagery produced at Mister Zimi have also been a driving force behind my desire to push myself into using more colour in my artwork – it’s kinda weird where inspiration and ideas can travel from. But, with hues that beautiful, I sure won’t question it… 
Here’s to more whitewashing, cacti, and colour.

3 comments:

  1. this is amazing, a few loves of mine too...
    thank you for showing this (amazing) brand..

    vagabondandvogue.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I have been seeing a few of these pics on Insta.. but all together make the right side of my brain go crazy!! I love this post! Thanks for sharing the beauty! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW such lovley photos! And the environment too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...