CEREMONIAL COLLECTION II

Bona Drag is my favourite online boutique to browse through, and make mental lists of all the things I'm going to buy when a sudden magical windfall comes my way. I feel like I might shop there exclusively when I'm a successful thirty-something. For now, I'm a barely-surviving twenty-something, so I just look, most of the time.
But what I do get really, really excited about is Bona Drag's lookbooks, especially their ceremonial collections. Last time Bona Drag released a ceremonial collection, I posted about it here. My sentiments remain exactly the same -- this, to me, is how wedding attire should look.
Also, the campaign was shot by Alexandra Valenti who, in my mind and eyes, can do no wrong with an image. And finally, that Pamela rose gold Serpentine necklace... I'm already cataloguing all the drawings and sketchbooks and vintage pieces I can sell off to make payment on that baby.

3 comments:

  1. Wow all these pictures are magical. I see why it is your favorite online site to browse through!



    Krystal | www.moorekrystal.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wonderful soul!!! I have a huge question!!!!! I am a photographer based out of San Francisco and I am in dire need of a revamp to my website, do you do commission work? or logo design? I have so many artist friends but nobody with this amazing style that you have, please email me at pagligirlm@gmail.com
    I am not sure how to private message you on here! Thank you dear, have a wonderful day -Marcie Dawn https://www.facebook.com/marciedawnphotography?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello you beautiful soul! I am not sure how to private message you, but I was wondering if you would do commission work? I am a photographer based out of San Francisco, and I am in dire need to a change in my website, starting with a logo/design. If you are intreated can we talk a little about pricing and such, I would love to hear back from you, stay amazing and inspiring. -Marcie https://www.facebook.com/marciedawnphotography?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...