Spiritual gimmick


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some pics and details from recent sketchbook entries. Faux spirituality and totem birds.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I also raided the opshop for this frame and massive print--can't argue with $20 for the lot--because I thought I would paint on it... but the more I look at it, the more I want it to stay as it is. I'll have to think about it some more.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty good idea, framing is so expensive! That linen looking insert could be cool dyed a bright colour?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...