Pony Gold X Market HQ Design-a-Tote

So, a while ago I was carrying on about (or pleading with you, whatever way you want to look at) voting for my artwork in Market HQ's Design-a-Tote competition... Turns out, I won!
So thanks so much for voting, it's a really cool outcome and I can't wait to see the print in the real. They're available here, and the best thing about it is that all profits go to Youth off the Streets, which is a community organisation that helps young people who are disadvantaged, homeless, drug dependent and or recovering from abuse.

 

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! I love your art on it!
    I might have to buy one... ;)
    xx
    Taylor
    www.forsurejadore.com
    www.newfangledhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This is gorgeous.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! such a wonderful print, and it has given your blog a good plug :) thats how i found it and i'm in love with your art work and style!

    battlecriesandchampagne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome you won. I voted for you and at the time you were number 2 by a long way so I am uber happy you won it. Woooot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jess! How are you? What's going on? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Looks amazing, so you totally did deserve to win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How am I. Tired. Let's trade places.
    You can play mum and I will be a wonderful avant garde artist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations!! your work is really beautiful... and so is your blog :)

    xxxx erin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...