COLLECTIONS OF THINGS


Lately, I'm having an excellent time buying more books than I can read (on wildflowers, Ram Dass, Del Kathryn Barton), hiding from the cliche Melbourne weather (rain failing at whim, freezing and grey), painting on my hands, collective native flowers, and re-watching the Jurassic Park trilogy. 

ALSO, I've been cleaning up my collections of things (mostly stacks of paper, prints and sketchbooks), and so now I have a few prints with 30% off here, including some old favourites and some editions that I thought had run out. Just use the code PRINTSALE at the checkout. 

3 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely completely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love reading Ram Dass- its like taking a deep breath of fresh air after every chapter. How one person can reach this enlightenment is truly inspiring! The color in these photos look amazing too! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...